Top Copy Trading Provider

Welcome To

Alpha Copy Trading

Where we specialize in providing top-notch copy trading services to retail traders. Our team of professional traders and cutting-edge algorithms work tirelessly to ensure that your trades are executed flawlessly and efficiently.

Rated 5 stars by 100+ users


All: ▲ 33.3%


+ $2,473.65





+ $530,865

▲ 100% / 3




Total: 100%
Overall: 33%
New: 99%

Goals: 100
Reached: 97
Todo: 3

Trusted by industry leaders:


Features and benefits

By partnering with Alpha Trading, you can enjoy the following benefits:

Transparent Reporting: We believe in transparency, which is why we provide detailed reports on all trades and performance metrics.

High-Quality Trades

Our team of traders has years of experience in the industry, and they know how to spot profitable trades and execute them quickly and efficiently.

Automated Trading

Our algorithm takes care of the tedious aspects of trading, allowing you to sit back and relax while we do the heavy lifting.

Reduced Risk

Our risk management strategies are designed to minimize losses and protect your investments


Our team of traders is available around the clock to answer your questions and provide support whenever you need it.

The Future of Trading

Our trading algorithm is 60% managed by our state-of-the-art robot, while the remaining 40% is managed by our team of experienced traders. This unique combination of technology and human expertise allows us to maximize profits while minimizing risk.

Our team of traders work around the clock, 24 hours a day, to manage your trades and ensure that you are always up-to-date with the latest market trends. We pride ourselves on our commitment to transparency and integrity, and we are always available to answer any questions or concerns you may have.

0% sign up fees.


Annual profit

Across all services

75 %

win %

See all Trades


Followers Funds

With Regulated Forex Brokers


Happy customers

Supports the latest

How To Get Stared

To use our Copy Trading service you will need to register with one of our trusted brokers From there you will be able to connect to our accounts for automated trading

Forex Brokers:

Financial license: CySEC,ASIC,VFSC and FSA


Reviews & Testimonials →

Hear what people are saying about us

Discover, create, and grow your financial outcomes for the future of your investments.

Real time analytics

Advanced tracking



Full access

Easy to use platform

Regulated partners


Trading Expertise

High Profits 

Start Trading

At Alpha Trading, we are committed to helping you achieve your trading goals. Whether you are a seasoned trader or just starting out, we have the tools and expertise to help you succeed. Contact us today to learn more about our services and start your journey towards financial success.

Trading Performance

Here’s what successful Forex trading looks like and you will be able to copy the same trades. we aim for 18 to 30%+ return a month

Here you can see on one platform we traded for 8 months the total gain was 200% average monthly return 25% per month. This account is still active and running if you are interested contact us and we will provide you with the link

Here you can see its 1 month performance averaging out 1.34% a day. Total month return 30.62%